Car Gas Installations
If you decide to fit your car with a with a bi-fuel installation it is important that you use the services of a specialist. The experienced and qualified specialist who can fit your car with bifuel installation can help you with:
• detailed information about your specific car model
• suitable diagnostic equipment and instruments for fast installation with good quality workmanship
• the necessary spare parts and devices for your car model
• specialist diagnostic instrumetns for checking the condition of your engine
After the installation is completed you should keep the following in mind:
• You mustn't let your car to run on an empty petrol tank or a petrol tank with very little fuel. This may prove fatal for your petrol pump.
• Use only high quality unleaded petrol with the octane number recommended for the model of your car ?
• Don't forget to change the fuel (petrol) filter as often as recomended by the manufacturer of your vehicle