Sofiyska Voda JSC offers: Delivery, installation and sealing of individual water meters. Installation of water meters with remote control. Testing water meters. Pipe tracing and leak detection. Sewerage services. Analyzes of water and waste water.
Water meter services
Delivery, installation and sealing of water meters:
- Replacement of water meters
- Replacement of a water meter and stop valve
- Water meter installation in apartments without metering devices
- Installation of an individual water meter, owned by the customer
Testing individual water meters
- Installation of water meters with remote reading
- Installation of water meters with remote reading. The service includes installation of water meters with impulse output, modules for remote reading and sealing. Reading is executed by an optical device by the meter reader at a distance of 25 m, having access provided to the common parts of the building /the staircase/.
- Installation of a system for remote reading. The service includes installation of water meters and modules for remote reading, as well as data concentrators installed approximately at every other floor. Reading is carried out via the GSM network without being required to visit the building.
Pipe tracing and hidden leaks detection along the water supply network in a building’s common parts
- Sofiyska Voda JSC is specialized in pipe tracing and hidden leak detection along street water supply networks and water service connections.
As additional services for its customers, the company delivers tracing water mains and hidden leak detection along the water supply network in the building’s common parts, which are obligation of the owners of the building or the property.
The service includes detection of the location of metal conduits or conduits with inbuilt metal wire, which are part of the network in the building’s common parts. In case there are schemes for water mains, valves and fire hydrants, the detection of the conduits is more precise. The service does not include location of conduits in confined spaces and buildings.
Hidden Leak Detection
The service includes hidden leak detection along the water supply network in the common parts of the building. In case there is a doubt for a hidden leak, our experts will detect it with the help of acoustic device. In case there are schemes for water mains, valves and fire hydrants, the detection of the conduits is more precise. The service does not include location of conduits in confined spaces and buildings.
Sofiyska Voda JSC carries out repair and maintenance of the street sewerage network.
As additional services for its customers, the company offers sewerage services covering the maintenance of the sewerage network in the section between the first manhole and the building.
- cleaning sewers in the section between the first manhole and the building;
- cleaning sewerage networks and sewer service connections not commissioned by the company;
- cleaning first manhole;
- pumping out wastewater from shafts (with depth up to 6 meters);
- cleaning water outlets;
- inspection of sewers with a TV camera (with depth up to 50 meters and diameter up to � 300).
- Laboratory Testing Complex (LTC) to Sofiyska Voda JSC is an accredited laboratory that carries out analyses of samples from potable, surface and groundwater; wastewater and sludge in compliance with the requirements of ��� EN ISO/IEC 17025. Besides the obligatory water monitoring, the laboratory offers additional paid analyses on request by a customer.
Types of analyses
- Physical and chemical indicators
- Micro biological and hydrobiological indicators
- Analyses of more than 30 elements ICP-OES (including microwave digestion)
- Mercury analysis with a system for hydride generation
- Pesticide analysis with GC/MS/MS
- Haloalkanes analysis with GC/MS/MS
- Total organic and inorganic carbon analyses (TOC)
- Analyses with ion chromatograph
- Analyses with continuous flow analyzer
- Analyses with gas chromatograph
- Spectrophotometric analyses
- Field tests for free chlorine
Additional information for the proposed services is published also on our Internet site: www.sofiyskavoda.bg /on Services Section/