Translation, Legalization and Typing Services

If you need a text translated or want to have your diploma or certificate legalized, you need to contact one of the companies dealing with translation, legalization and typing services.

These companies provide translation and certification of documents, apostilling, filling out forms.

Most of them also offer all kinds of translation services: translations in and from any language of fiction and non-fiction texts, as well as consecutive or simultaneous interpreting.